The inside of the card:
Additional supplies: ATG tape runner and Heat Tool.
1. Start with Whisper White card stock cut to 4 1/4” x 11” and scored at 5 1/2”.
2. Cut a piece of DSP to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to the card base.
3. Cut a 3 ½” x 4 ¾” of coordinating DSP and wrap with the Baker’s Twine. Adhere to the first DSP layer using dimensional.
4. Stamp image with Versa Mark ink and then heat emboss. Color with markers then die cut an oval using the framelits and Whisper White card stock, keeping the image in the die and sponge with Hello Honey ink. Pop up focal panel on dimensional and adhere to the front of the card.
5. Add 3 pearls to the right side of the oval.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of one of the DSP’s from the front of the card to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to the inside of the card.
2. Die cut another oval, stamp the image from the front and a sentiment inside.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.