Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
ATG tape runner, Spectrum Noir markers (DR1, DR5, TN2, FS6 AND GB8).
1. Create card base out of Old Olive card stock to measure 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Die-cut a piece of Real Red card stock using a die cutting machine and the Banners framelits and then die-cut a slightly smaller banner from a piece of This Christmas Specialty DSP. Attach these 2 panels together and then adhere to the top center of the card base .
3. Using a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock die-cut an oval framlit and sponge with Old Olive ink. On another scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp the image using Memento Black ink and color image using Spectrum Noir markers. Pop the focal image up on dimensional and adhere to the Old Olive oval and adhere to the top of the banners panels.
4. Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and flag one end. Adhere the sentiment under the focal image.
5. Sprinkle silver sequins in a visual triangle.
For the inside of the card I just cut a piece of the DSP and then a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White card stock and adhered both to the inside. Another sentiment was used for the inside panel.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.