Here's the sketch that I used:
Here's the layout I created.
1. Start with Pacific Point card stock as the background and made a smaller panel of Melon Mambo card stock, then run one edge through the Big Shot using the Adorning Accents edgelits.
2. Cut a panel of the Bohemian DSP and adhere to the center of the background.
3. Cut a 1/2" strip of the Pacific Point and adhere it to the top of the Bohemian DSP.
4. Cut a strip of Robin's Red Paper pack (Hot off the Press, run through the Big Shot with the same Adorning Accents edgelits and place at the bottom of the Bohemian DSP.
5. I used the Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die and the Big Shot and punch out the pieces to adhere to the left side of my page. And then for the bigger hexagons in black I used the Hexagon Punch.
6. I die cut a butterfly using the Butterflies Thinlits and added 5 pearls to the body.
7. The "Family" title uses the letters from the Amy Tangerine "Remarks" Little Sticker Book.
8. The journaling was written on Melon Mambo card stock strips and adhered to the right side of the layout.
9. The final touch was stamping and die-cutting a flower from the Flower Patch/Flower Flair set and adding an enamel dot from the Home For Christmas enamel dots.
... Here is the sketch and the layout side by side.
Leave a comment and let me know what you think about the project for today.
Here are the supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Additional supplies used: ATG Tape runner, HOTP Double Sided Robin's Red paper pack, Amy Tangerine letter stickers, Scotch 3D foam tape.
I hope you have enjoyed today's post and will check back often for more inspiration.