Additional supplies: Scotch 3D foam tape, Dreamweaver Embossing paste, powder tool and heat tool.
1. Create a card base from Basic Black card stock that measures 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½ ”.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock (4”x 5 ¼”) and sponge the panel using Flirty Flamingo and Blushing Bride ink. Let dry completely then cover with the decorative mask and spread on embossing paste. Let dry completely. Add 3D foam and attach to the card base.
3. On a scrap of Basic Black card stock prepped with powder tool, stamp the sentiment in Versa Mark ink. Heat set and let cool. Create a flag end on the right of the sentiment. Pop up on dimensionals and adhere to the bottom left on the embossed panel.
4. Die-cut a small heart (solid) from coordinating dies and then die-cut the Bloomin heart from Whisper White card stock. Sponge the smaller heart with both the Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo inks. Place the sponged heart to the left of the sentiment using a mini glue dot.
5. Cover the Bloomin’ Heart die cut with Fine-tip glue and place on the front of the card centered.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼”.
2. Sponge all the edges using Flirty Flamingo ink.
3. Stamp Happy Valentine’s Day in the center of the panel using Flirty Flamingo ink.
4. Adhere the stamped panel to the inside of the card.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.