Additional supplies: powder bag, ATG, heat tool and clear blocks.
- Create a card base from Whisper White card stock to measure 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”. Run the card front through the Big Shot with the Quilt Top embossing folder.
- Cut a piece of the DSP to 3” x 4” and then cut in half diagonally. Place on desired card stock and cut to size. Adhere the DSP to the card stock with favorite adhesive and then adhere to the card front using liquid glue, in the bottom left and top right corner.
- Die-cut a 2 3/8” circle from Garden Green card stock and then a smaller circle from white card stock. Stamp the focal image on the white circle using Garden Green ink and color the berries in with Cherry Cobbler marker.
- Rub the center of the focal image with a powder bag, stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink, sprinkle with silver embossing powder and heat set.
- Adhere foil snowflake to the Garden Green circle and then adhere the focal image on top.
- Pop everything up with dimensionals and place in the center of the card front.
- I also made a Cherry Cobbler version with two different DSP’s and the Holiday Home stamp set for the embossed sentiment.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.