Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Scotch 3M foam tape, Lawn Fawn Plus one stamp set, Lawn Fawn plus one lawn cuts, Darice chevron embossing folder, Spectrum Noir markers.
1. Start with Whisper White card stock cut to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”. Stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner.
2. Die-cut a square from Basic Gray card stock and a slightly smaller square out of Blushing bride card stock. Run the gray piece through the embossing folder using the Big Shot machine then adhere the 2 squares together.
3. Cut a short strip of ribbon to fit across the squares and adhere to the front of the card.
4. On Whisper White card stock stamp image in Black ink and color using Spectrum Noir markers. Pop up with foam tape and adhere to the center of the squares and over the ribbon. Sprinkle with sequins.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of the Blushing Bride card stock to 4” x 5 ¼”.
2. Stamp another sentiment inside.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thanks for visiting.