The inside of the card:
I just love the embossing, dimension and pearls.
Here are the supplies used:
Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Scotch 3M foam tape, Spectrum Noir markers (CG1, CG2, DG3, CT3, GB5, PL2, LV2, PL4).
1. Create card base to measure 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a slightly smaller panel of card stock, run through embossing folder, wrap with ribbon. Adhere to the card base.
3. Die cut vellum banner and adhere to the panel.
4. Die cut oval, sponges, edges, stamp the image and color with markers. Pop up with foam tape and adhere over vellum banner.
5. Add pearls.
For the inside:
1. Cut Whisper White panel to 4” x 5 ¼”.
2. Stamp image and sentiment.
3. Adhere to the inside of the card.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.