I'm not a big fan of pink but I love how this card came out. The colors used are Melon Mambo, Watermelon Wonder and Blushing Bride which are all very pretty pinkish colors. The background paper is a resist type paper that you can ink, spray or sponge and reveal an image. Love it.
Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Scotch 3M tape.
1. Create a 5 ½” x 8 ½” card base and scored at 4 ¼”. Sponge the edges with Soft Suede ink.
2. Cut a ¼”smaller panel of cardstock and die-cut 2 labels collection framelits from card stock. Sponge the edges.
3. Cut a 3 ¾ ”x 5” piece of the Irresistibly Yours DSP. Sponge all over this piece then wipe off the excess to reveal the image. Sponge the edges.
4. On the smaller die, stamp the images.
5. Adhere the first 2 panels then wrap with the ribbon.
6. Pop the die cuts on 3M foam tape and adhere to the front of the card.
For the inside.
Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4”x 5 ¼ ” and adhere to the inside. I stamped the image from the front inside (only used the outline stamp).
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.