I left the inside of the card blank for a personal message.
Additional supplies: Fun foam, Lawn Fawn (LF1046) Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set, Lawn Fawn (LF1047) Chirpy Chirp Chirp dies, clear blocks, My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI.
1. Create card base out of Tempting Turquoise card stock to measure 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock to 4” x 5 ¼”. Run through Big Shot with Zig Zag embossing folder. Adhere to the card base with Tear & Tape.
3. Die cut a piece of Whisper White card stock using the Project Life cards & Labels framelits and the Big Shot.
4. Stamp the images using the masking technique and the Mini MISTI. Color the images and then color the egg with Wink of Stella. Pop the image panel up using fun foam and adhere to the card front.
5. Sprinkle some gold sequins around and adhere using the fine tip glue pen.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.