The inside of the card.
1. Create a 5 ½” x 8 ½” card base and scored at 4 ¼”.
2. Die-cut 2 circles from DSP and @ from card stock.
3. Cut a 3”x 3” piece of DSP using paper trimmer.
4. Tie a bow with the silver cording trim.
5. Sponge all of the papers with ink.
6. Adhere 3”x 3” square on top left of card base about ¼” from the top.
7. Arrange 3 largest circles together using the fine tip glue pen. Pop up circles using dimensional and adhere to the right of the square.
8. Place the bow in the center of the largest circle using the fine tip glue pen.
9. On the remaining circle stamp image then adhere to one of the larger circles with a dimensional.
10. Stamp sentiment in bottom right corner.
For the inside
1. Cut a piece of the same DSP from the front of the card to 4”x 5 ¼ ” and adhere to the inside. I stamped Happy Birthday sentiment directly onto the DSP.
Additional supplies: ATG tape runner and clear blocks.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.