Thursday, March 17, 2016

Here comes baby- card

Happy Thursday everyone. I just wanted to pop in and share a baby card I just created. This was a lot of fun to create and I just love using the Lawn Fawn stamps and dies. The coloring was done using Stampin write markers as well as Whispers Strokes Dual Brush markers. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. I have a few baby card ideas coming in the near future.
.

.

Additional supplies: Simon Says Stamp-Tiny Ray of Sunshine, TPC Studio- Here comes baby (72628), Lawn Fawn- Plus One stamps and coordinating dies, HOTP- 8 Circles & Scallops dies, Scissors, ATG tape runner.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Deer Merry Christmas Wishes card

Hello and welcome to the post for today with a deer, a foil snowflake and some stamping.  This was a fun card to create and very easy to put...