Additional supplies used: Brother Scan 'n Cut, Mason Row XL-58000 36-Piece Uppercase Alphabet Clickable Bodoni Font Stamp Set, Tim Holtz Big Chat word stickers, ATG tape runner, Scotch 3D foam tape, Queen&co Snowflake pearls
1. Create a card base from Whisper White card stock to measure 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”. Make it a top fold card.
2. Cut a panel of Delightful Dijon DSP to measure 5 5/16” x 3 ¾” and adhere to the card base, leaving a ¼” on the top and bottom of the panel.
3. On Whisper White card stock, using PEGZ uppercase letters set and stamp the word TEACHER. Cut the right side of the sentiment at an angle and sponge the edges using Delightful Dijon ink. Adhere the sentiment strip in the top left corner of the DSP.
4. Using a die cutting machine (or a stamp), cut out an apple using Real Red card stock and the stem using Cucumber Crush ink. Glue the stem to the apple using Fine-tip glue pen. Add 3 Queen&co snowflake pearls on the left of the apple.
5. Pick the words, I appreciate you, from the Tim Holtz Big Chat sticker book, sponge the edge with Delightful Dijon ink and place in the bottom right corner of the apple.
The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message .
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.