Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Scotch 3D foam tape, Ken Oliver's Stick-It, Fun Foam and clear blocks.
1. Start with a card base created with Bermuda Bay card stock to measure 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a Whisper White panel of card stock to measure 4” x 5 ¼” and run through the Big shot in the SU Mosaic Madness embossing folder. Add a 1 7/8” x 4” strip of DSP to the bottom of the embossed panel. Pop the panel up on Fun Foam and adhere to the card base.
3. Cut a ½” x 4” strip of Whisper White card stock. Stamp the sentiment to the left of the strip and adhere to the card front between the embossed panel and the DSP.
4. Stamp, color and die-cut the images and place as desired.
5. For the inside of the card:
a. Cut a Whisper White panel (4” x 5 ¼”) and stamp Happy Easter inside.
b. Adhere the panel to the inside of the card using favorite adhesive.
Showing the dimension of the die cut basket and the treats inside.
Stamp the sentiment on a Whisper White panel using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.