Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Ken Oliver's Stick-It, Fun Foam and clear blocks
1. Create a card base from Very Vanilla card stock to measure 5½” x 8½” and score at 4¼”.
2. Cut a Very Vanilla panel of card stock to measure 4”x 4¾” and stamp the border on all 4 sides using Melon Mambo ink. Adhere to the card base.
3. Cut the focal panel from another piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 3¾” x 4” and stamp the images in a cross design. Color the images and pop the panel up with fun foam and then adhere to the card base.
4. Stamp the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo black ink at the bottom of the card front.
5. The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message .