Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Scotch 3D foam tape, clear blocks, powder bag, heat tool, scissors.
1. Create a card base from Very Vanilla card stock to measures 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a Very Vanilla panel of card stock to measure 4” x 5”.
3. Stamp leaves onto the panel using Cucumber Crush ink.
4. Stamp 2 flowers in Watermelon Wonder ink, then punch out with the Flower Medallion punch. Stamp the other floral image with Crushed Curry ink and fussy cut. Adhere the Crushed Curry floral centered, directly to the panel and pop the 2 Watermelon Wonder flowers up with foam tape and adhere to either side of the previous floral. Place a gold sequin in the center of each floral.
5. On Basic Black card stock prepped with a powder bag, stamp the sentiment in VersaMark ink, sprinkle with Gold embossing powder then heat set. Cut the sentiment into strips, pop up with foam tape and adhere to the panel.
6. Adhere the whole focal panel to the front of the card base.
For the inside of the card cut another Very Vanilla panel, stamp the floral in the top right corner. Stamp the sentiment in the center of the panel using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Adhere panel to the inside of the card.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.