Skip to main content

Teacher Appreciation card

Hello and welcome to today's post in honor of Teacher appreciation day. I have created a card for my son's preschool teacher who has been a great joy to work with and who keeps me informed of all matters. Take a look at the project below that gave me a chance to use my electronic die-cutting machine and sentiment stickers. This was quick and easy card to make and I think quite easy to mass produce. Take a look and let me know what you think.


Additional supplies used: Brother Scan 'n Cut, Mason Row XL-58000 36-Piece Uppercase Alphabet Clickable Bodoni Font Stamp Set, Tim Holtz Big Chat word stickers, ATG tape runner, Scotch 3D foam tape, Queen&co Snowflake pearls

1. Create a card base from Whisper White card stock to measure 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”. Make it a top fold card.

2. Cut a panel of Delightful Dijon DSP to measure 5 5/16” x 3 ¾” and adhere to the card base, leaving a ¼” on the top and bottom of the panel.

3. On Whisper White card stock, using PEGZ uppercase letters set and stamp the word TEACHER. Cut the right side of the sentiment at an angle and sponge the edges using Delightful Dijon ink. Adhere the sentiment strip in the top left corner of the DSP.

4. Using a die cutting machine (or a stamp), cut out an apple using Real Red card stock and the stem using Cucumber Crush ink. Glue the stem to the apple using Fine-tip glue pen. Add 3 Queen&co snowflake pearls on the left of the apple.

5. Pick the words, I appreciate you, from the Tim Holtz Big Chat sticker book, sponge the edge with Delightful Dijon ink and place in the bottom right corner of the apple.

The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message .

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...