1. Create a card base from Dapper Denim card stock that is 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼” to make a top-folded card.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock (4”x 5 ¼”). Stamp the banners across the top of the panel using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Color in the banners using the Watercolor pencils.
3. Cut a 1” x 5 ¼” strip of In-Color DSP and adhere to the bottom of the panel. Stamp sentiment on the right side of the panel above the DSP strip.
4. Die-cut a Daffodil Delight circle using the Big Shot machine and place Dimensionals on the back. Set aside.
5. Stamp the Truck image and ice cream cones, using Memento Tuxedo black ink and then color the images in using the watercolor pencils. Adhere the truck to the circle die-cut using favorite adhesive and then peel backings off of the Dimensionals and adhere to the front of the panel.
6. Adhere the whole panel to the card base with your favorite adhesive.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a Whisper White panel to 4” x 5 ¼”.
2. Adhere a1” x 5 ¼” strip of In-Color DSP and adhere to the bottom of the panel.
3. Stamp cake image from the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set in the center of the panel using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color the image using the Watercolor pencils.
4. Stamp a sentiment and adhere the panel to the inside of the card base.
The Tasty Trucks stamp set is free and part of the Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration promotion that is going on right now at www.http://creativemeasures.stampinup.net. If you need a catalog please let me know and I'll be happy to send you one.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.