Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Heat tool, Powder bag, clear blocks.
1. Create a card base from Watermelon Wonder card stock that is 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼” to make a top-folded card.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock (4”x 5 ¼”) and adhere to the card base.
3. On a ¼” smaller piece of Whisper White card stock, sponge on Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder inks. Let dry.
4. Stamp images onto the sponged panel using VersaMark ink and then sprinkle with Clear Embossing powder. Heat with heating tool. When the powder is melted and dry, sponge over the whole panel with Soft Suede ink and then rub off the excess ink with a paper towel. Watch the magic happen!!!
5. Punch out a banner using the Duet Banner punch and stamp a sentiment in the center using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Sponge the banner with Crushed Curry ink.
6. Pop the banner up with Dimensionals and adhere to the sponged panel. Adhere the whole panel to the card base.
The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.