Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Ken Oliver's Stick-It.
1. Create a card base from Real Red card stock that measures 4 ¼”x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut 2 pieces of Whisper White card stock to 4”x 5 ¼” (one is for the inside of the card).
3. Cut a 3” x 4” piece of DSP and adhere to the bottom of one of the Whisper White panels using your favorite adhesive. Wrap this panel with a piece of the Metallic ribbon.
4. Die cut the smaller rose from Whisper White and Flirty Flamingo card stocks with Stick-It adhesive on the back. Also, die-cut the leaf from Old Olive card stock and place under the white rose outline. Place the rose in the upper left corner. Take the innards from the Flirty Flamingo die cut and place into the white rose outline.
5. Stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink to the right of the die cut flower.
6. Tie a piece of the ribbon into a bow and place on top of the ribbon wrap using a mini glue dot.
7. Finally, place sequins in a visual triangle on the front of the card.
For the inside of the card:
1. Using the other piece of Whisper White card stock panel, stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink.
2. Adhere this panel to the inside of the card.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.