Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
1. Create a card base from Old Olive card stock that is 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼””.
2. Cut a panel of the Whisper White cardstock and also a slightly smaller piece of the DSP and adhere to the card base.
3. Stamp the pine cones, holly and berries using Whisper White card stock and ink of choice and then die cut using die cutting machine. Coat the pine cones with Wink of stella.
4. Die cut the leaves and arrange on the front of the DSP that is on the front of the card and place glue dots behind pine cones and adhere to the leaves. Using the fine-tip glue pen arrange berries on top of the holly and then adhere to the center of the pine cones using a glue dot.
5. Stamp the sentiment inside the frame and then fussy-cut. Pop up the frame on dimensional and adhere to the top center of the card.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼”.
2. Stamp leaves in Cherry Cobbler ink and then the sentiment in Old Olive ink.
3. Take another holy leaf with berries attached and adhere to one of the leaves.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.