Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Wink of Stella and Fun Foam.
1. Create card base out of Pool Party card stock to measure 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼”.
3. Cut 3 strips of coordinating Designer Series Paper and attach then to the Whisper White panel using ATG tape runner or favorite adhesive, leaving a small space between each. Pop this panel up with fun foam and attach to the card base.
4. Cut a piece of Delightful Dijon card stock to 2 ¾”x 3 ¾” and then cut a slightly larger piece of Pool Party card stock to mat the Dijon panel. Glue the wo pieces toether and adhere to the 3 strip panel.
5. On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp the sentiment using Delightful Dijon ink and flag the right side. Set aside. On another scrap of Whisper White card stock stamp the focal image and color in using the Stampin’ Write (Brights collection- Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and a smidge of Daffodil Delight). Color the focal image and the stars with the Wink of Stella glitter pen. Pop up the left side of the sentiment, use tape runner on the right side to adhere.
6. Die cut the focal image using the layering Circles framelits and the Big Shot machine. Pop the colored image up on a dimensional and adhere to the Dijon panel.
7. Punch 2 stars from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack and place one on the banner and 1 in the bottom right corner. Place an enamel star shape in the upper left corner.
For the inside of the card I just cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhered it to the inside. The inside panel was left blank for a personal message.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.