Skip to main content

You're out of this World

Hello and welcome to the post for today. I have created a card for the MojoMonday #459 contest and I like the clean and simple design. The coordinating paper strips and the marker-colored focal image along with the stars really made this card shine. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.

.

.

Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Wink of Stella and Fun Foam.

1. Create card base out of Pool Party card stock to measure 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.

2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼”.

3. Cut 3 strips of coordinating Designer Series Paper and attach then to the Whisper White panel using ATG tape runner or favorite adhesive, leaving a small space between each. Pop this panel up with fun foam and attach to the card base.

4. Cut a piece of Delightful Dijon card stock to 2 ¾”x 3 ¾” and then cut a slightly larger piece of Pool Party card stock to mat the Dijon panel. Glue the wo pieces toether and adhere to the 3 strip panel.

5. On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp the sentiment using Delightful Dijon ink and flag the right side. Set aside. On another scrap of Whisper White card stock stamp the focal image and color in using the Stampin’ Write (Brights collection- Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and a smidge of Daffodil Delight). Color the focal image and the stars with the Wink of Stella glitter pen. Pop up the left side of the sentiment, use tape runner on the right side to adhere.

6. Die cut the focal image using the layering Circles framelits and the Big Shot machine. Pop the colored image up on a dimensional and adhere to the Dijon panel.

7. Punch 2 stars from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack and place one on the banner and 1 in the bottom right corner. Place an enamel star shape in the upper left corner.

For the inside of the card I just cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhered it to the inside. The inside panel was left blank for a personal message.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...