I didn't think I would be able to use the new In-Color Peekaboo Peach but while creating the masculine version I thought this was the perfect color for the design. A splash of Basic black card stock was used to break up the layers and there was some marker coloring on the cake. If you haven't checked out the New Enamel shapes in the new catalog, give them a try because I like what they added to the candles atop the cake.
Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
Additional supplies: ATG tape runner.
1. Create card base out of Peekaboo Peach card stock to measure 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock about ¼” smaller and then a piece of DSP slightly smaller. Attach these 2 panels together and then adhere to the card base .
3. Using a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock cut a 1” strip and flag the left side. Stamp the image using Memento Black ink and then attach the ribbon at the right using a glue dot.
4. Die cut a piece of Basic black card stock with the scalloped edge circle framelit and then die cut a Whisper white circle. Stamp focal image on the front of the circle. Color the base for the cake with Wink of Stella and the cake with Tip Top Taupe and Peekaboo Peach. Adhere the circles together and then pop up on dimensional and adhere over the the Ruched ribbon.
5. Attach 3 enamel shapes on the candles.
For the inside of the card I just cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhered it to the inside. The inside panel was left blank for a personal message.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.