1. Create a card base from Real Red card stock that measures 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”. Round the corners on the right side.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock (4”x 5 ¼”). Round the corners on the right side then stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner using Real Red ink.
3. Cut a 2” x 5 ¼” piece of DSP and adhere to the left side of the Whisper White panel and then adhere it all to the card base.
4. Die cut the largest and the smallest hearts using the Mini Treat Bag thinlits and then the mid-size heart from the Love Notes framelits. Center the hearts onto the front of the card using mini glue dots.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a Whisper White panel to 4” x 5 ¼”.
2. Stamp a sentiment inside using Real Red ink.
3. Adhere the panel to the inside of the card base using favorite adhesive.
A final look at the card:
There's still time to check out the Occasions catalog and earn some free stamps from Sale-A-Bration.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.