Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, clear blocks and masking tape.
1. Create a card base from Whisper White card stock that measures 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”. Sponge all of the edges and the inside too using Delightful Dijon ink.
2. Cut a piece of Emerald Envy card stock (4”x 5 ¼”) and sponge the edges. Adhere to the card base.
3. Using the DSP cut a panel to 3 ¾” x 5” and again sponge the edges. Adhere to the card stock panel.
4. Now cut another piece of Emerald Envy card stock that measures 2 ¾” x 4”. Sponge the edges and set aside.
5. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 2 ½” x 3 ¾”. Stamp the largest balloon in Delightful Dijon ink in the center of the panel. Stamp same image on a piece of Post-It masking paper and cut the image out right on the line. Cover the stamped image and stamp the smaller balloons on either side, 1 in Dapper Denim and the other in Emerald Envy ink. Stamp some clouds in Pool Party ink above the balloons and stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner using Dapper Denim ink. Sponge the edges and adhere to the Emerald Envy panel. Pop up on dimensionals and adhere to the card front.
The inside of the card was left blank.
Check out the catalogs below at www.creativemeasures.stampinup.net.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.