1. Start with a Pear Pizzazz layer of Core'dinations card stock (12"x12") and then adhered a piece of the Designer series paper (11"x11").
2. Cut out the scalloped edges with dies and the Big Shot and then sponge on the color with Early Espresso ink and adhere that to each side of the Tangelo Twist piece of card stock (that's where the orange comes in).
3. Put 2 pieces of the Trim the Tree DSP (2 of the same in my case)over the Tangelo Twist panel.
4. The tree in the bottom left corner is cut with the Tree Punch using Old Olive card stock, the arrows were die-cut with the Big Shot using the Label Card Thinlets dies and sponged with Tangelo Twist ink.
5. The banners were die-cut out of Pear Pizzazz and Gold Glimmer card stocks.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Thickers foil letter stickers (title), Sandy Lion Essentials stickers (presents).
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.