Sunday, November 8, 2015

Stampin' Up: To You and Yours Too- Merry Christmas

Hello. I hope your weekend has been relaxing. I've been working on a few projects and the one I'd like to share today is a Christmas card, using some Designer series vellum, a little heat embossing and a die set that I think brings out the stamped image. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.



I really like the white embossing for the sentiment without taking away from the Designer Series Vellum.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
.

Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, heat tool and anti-static powder bag.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.

Deer Merry Christmas Wishes card

Hello and welcome to the post for today with a deer, a foil snowflake and some stamping.  This was a fun card to create and very easy to put...