Close up of the elements.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
1. Create card base out of Real Red card stock at 4 ¼” x 11”. Score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a piece of Home for Christmas DSP at 4” x 5 ¼.
3. Adhere DSP to front of the card base.
4. Cut a piece of Pool Party card stock so that there is about ½” on either side and center in the middle of the DSP.
5. Stamp images, heat emboss, color and cut out. Center images in the center of the card front and pop up on dimensional as desired. Tie a bow around the base of the globe.
6. Stamp sentiment in the top center.
7. For the inside of the card I used a sentiment from the Versatile Christmas stamp set, stamped in Early Espresso on a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Additional supplies used:
ATG tape runner, Heat tool, Clear blocks and Spectrum Noir markers (PL2 and LV2).
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.