The inside of the card:
Here is a close up of the focal image and the Wink of Stella added just the right tough of sparkle but doesn't photograph very well.
Instructions for putting this card together.
1. Start with Mossy Meadow card stock cut to 5 ½”x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.,br>
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼”. Then cut a slightly smaller piece of the Botanical Gardens DSP and adhere to the Whisper White panel.
3. Cut another piece of Whisper White card stock to 2 ¾”x 5 ¾” and a slightly smaller piece of coordinating DSP. Adhere the two panels together then wrap both DSP panels with the Mint Macaron Dotted trim lace and adhere all to the front of the card base.
4. Die cut an oval out of Mossy Meadow card stock and then a slightly smaller one from Whisper White card stock. On the Whisper White panel stamp images. Stamp sentiment with Versa Mark ink on Tangelo Twist card stock, then heat emboss with White embossing powder and punch using the Word Window punch. Adhere the focal panel onto the Mossy Meadow panel and pop up on dimensionals and adhere to the front of the card.
5. Add the punched sentiment under the stamped image.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to the inside of the card.
2. Stamp the images used on the front of the card and add a sentiment inside.
The supplies used.
Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, EK success powder tool, Heat tool and clear blocks.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.