Saturday, April 9, 2016

Sitting Pretty layout share

It's the weekend and time to get scrappy.

Today I have created a layout of the 3 oldest cousins , Maisheda, David and James. These 3 were all born the same year (1989) and all three had very different personalities. We thought we'd take a photo of them and not everyone was cooperating.
So in an effort to use up my stash I selected some retired products and even threw in a couple of new products. I also used some mambiCHIPS, Becky HIggins Project Life kits,some Paper Studio Alpha stickers and the Tim Holtz Big Chat sticker book. Take a look at the layout below and let me know what you think.

.

.

Additional supplies used: ATG tape runner.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thanks for visiting.

You're Just Lovely card

Hello and welcome to today's post. Summer is almost over so I wanted to create a colorful and flowery card before it's time to work ...