1. Start with Whisper White card stock cut to 5 ½”x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”. Adhere Blackberry Bliss Washi tape along the right side of the card base.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock slightly smaller than the card base. Adhere strips of Washi on the diagonal from the upper left corner down 3 times. Repeat the process from the bottom left up.
3. Stamp sentiment in the white space above the Washi tape in the upper right corner.
4. Stamp image of cake and fussy cut then adhere pearls and punch out a candle to place on the cake using the Fine-Tip glue pen.
5. Place the focal image over the interconnecting Washi tape and adhere using dimensional.
The inside of the card was left blank.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.