Additional supplies used: ATG tape runner.
1. Start with Hello Honey card stock cut to 4 ¼”x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a piece of Botanical Gardens DSP to 4”x 5 ¼” and punch the corners using the Curvy Corner Trio punch and adhere to the card base.
3. Cut a panel of DSP and then make flag end at the bottom. Adhere to the left side of the card front.
4. Stamp flower and leaf images then die-cut using the Big Shot. Pop all the flowers up using dimensional and scatter around the card front. Place a candy dot in the center of each flower.
5. On scrap piece of Hello Honey card stock stamp the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink. Punch out the sentiment using the Word Window punch and pop up with dimensional. Adhere to the right center of the card front.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 4” x 5 ¼”.
2. I left the inside blank.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.