The colors used in the project are Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo and there is a little die-cutting, sponging and heat embossing. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, Heat tool.
1. Start with Whisper White card stock cut to 4 1/4” x 11” and scored at 5 1/2”.
2. Cut a piece of DSP to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to the card base.
3. Cut at smaller piece of coordinating DSP and using the Circle framelits partial die-cut the bottom into a rounded edge. Adhere to the first DSP layer.
4. Die cut a tea pot from DSP and a circle from White card stock. Cut a white doily in half and sponge the circle and doily with the Crushed Curry ink.
5. Adhere the doily to the circle die and then adhere to the front of the card. Hear emboss the sentiment on the tea pot. Pop the tea pot up with dimensional and adhere to the circle.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of one of the DSP’s from the front of the card to 1” x 4” and adhere to the bottom of the inside of the card.
2. Stamp another sentiment inside.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.