The Peony Bouquet stamp set and matching dies was a purchase I made after watching a video by Therese Calvird at http://lostinpaper.wordpress.com/. You can watch the video here https://youtu.be/hsUuzdWmc6s. I loved the flower so much I knew I had to have it. This is what I made today so take a look below and let me know what you think.
1. Start with Whisper White card stock cut to 5 ½”x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼”. Sponge this panel with Pool Party ink with a very light hand.
3. Stamp the Peonies in three shades then die cut them. This was my favorite part.
4. Stamp the leaves in two shades of green.
5. I popped one of the flowers on 3D foam tape with the leaves on either side and adhered it to the center of the card with the other 2 flowers adhered direct to paper with Tear & Tape.
6. Sprinkle gold sequins around and stamp the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner in Versa Mark ink and heat set with Gold embossing powder.
7. Adhere the sponged panel to the card base.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to the inside of the card.
2. I left the inside of the card blank for a personal message.
Additional supplies used:
Anti static Powder bag, Heat Tool.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.