Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, white thread, clear blocks.
1. Start with Mint Macaron card stock cut to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 1/4 ” and also a piece of the DSP cut to 2” x3 ¾”. Adhere the DSP to the bottom of the Whisper White panel. Cut a piece of the Mint Macaron card stock about ¾” x 4 and adhere to the top of the DSP to cover up the seam.
3. Die-cut a piece of DSP and Whisper White card stock using the Circles framelits and the Big Shot machine. Adhere the DSP on top of the card stock and then adhere to the Mint Macaron strip on the right side of the card front. Die-cut a cup and stamp and die-cut the tea bag. Punch a tiny hole in the top of the tea bag and run some white thread through the hole. Pop the cup up with dimensional and adhere the tea bag underneath the cup at an angle.
4. Place 3 pearls around the edge of the Whisper White circle. Stamp the sentiment in the top left corner of the card front.
5. The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.