Additional Supplies used: ATG tape runner, clear blocks.
1. Start with Smoky Slate card stock cut to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”. Run the front of the card base through the Boho Chic embossing folder using the Big Shot machine.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 3” x 4 ½” and also a piece of the DSP cut to 2 ¾” x 4 ¼”. Adhere together. Wrap a piece of the Crushed Curry ribbon on the left of this panel using mini glue dots. Cut a piece of the ribbon to tie around the ribbon strip.
3. Cut another piece of DSP to a square and then cut a piece of Whisper White card stock slightly smaller. Stamp the images on the Whisper White cardstock. Adhere together and then adhere to the Melon Mambo panel using mini glue dots.
4. Sprinkle gold sequins to make a visual triangle.
5. The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.