Tuesday, February 9, 2016

January snow layout share

Hello and welcome to the post for today featuring the Echo Park Wintertime collection. I loved everything about this collection and it fit so well with the photos of my son playing in the first snow of the season. It wasn't a lot of snow but it was enough for him to enjoy himself.

The Wintertime Collection has such beautiful papers in it and the only embellishments I added from my stash were some Cherry Red and Snowflake Rhinestones by Queen&company, a die cut word (Stampin' Up) (snow) out of fun foam and some foam tape on the photo to the left of the layout to pop it up a little for dimension. I stamped two phrases, in Memento Tuxedo black ink, from a Becky Higgins rotary stamp and I'm just going to write the date on the back of the layout with the journaling.

Take a look below at what I created and let me know what you think.

.

Some close-ups of the elements on the layout

.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thanks for visiting.

Deer Merry Christmas Wishes card

Hello and welcome to the post for today with a deer, a foil snowflake and some stamping.  This was a fun card to create and very easy to put...