Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Layout share- Hunt Club Farm 2015

Welcome to today's post which is another layout share. Today I have created a layout using a sketch from Jeanette R. Lynton's Magic book. Since I wanted the focus to be on the photo I chose black and white patterns in the DSP and splashes of red since Michael is wearing a red plaid shirt. I had just what I needed in the way of lettering with the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Accessory Pack since I wanted to place the title on black card stock but didn't want to heat emboss. The Chipboard pieces are from 2 different MAMBI Chips packs and they were just what was needed as accents. Take a look at the layout below and let me know what you think.

.

Close up of some of the elements.
.

Here's the sketch I used as my jumping off point.

.

.

Additional supplies used: ATG tape runner, MAMBI Chips, mambiSTICKS stickers.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Deer Merry Christmas Wishes card

Hello and welcome to the post for today with a deer, a foil snowflake and some stamping.  This was a fun card to create and very easy to put...