Friday, February 26, 2016

Botanical Gardens Happy Birthday

Happy Friday to everyone. I thought I'd share the card I made yesterday using the Botanical Gardens DSP and matching framelits. I used a sketch to create this card and it's tall and skinny. The photos don't do the Wink of Stella any justice on the vellum but it's so pretty in person. Have a look below and let me know what you think.

.

Close up of some of the elements.
.

Tried to get the best photo showing the Wink of Stella on the vellum.

.

.

Additional supplies used: ATG tape runner, Fun Foam, Scissors, Clear blocks.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Lift Me Up birthday card

Hello and welcome to another card posting. Today I wanted to feature the Lift Me Up bundle and make it more masculine but I think this car...