Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pancake Lunch layout

Hello all. Today is Thursday and I have a new layout to share with you. I used the Simple Stories So Rad collection, Paper Studio MozzaRella, White Glitter alphabet stickers and inked the edges using SU Soft Suede Classic ink. I don't know why it takes me so long to put a page together but when it's finished I'm in love with it. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.

.

Here's a close up of the title. I finally used one on my layout.

.

And finally, look at that big bite Michael is taking.
.

Additional supplies used: SU Tear & Tape adhesive, SU sponge, and SU paper trimmer.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thanks for visiting.

Deer Merry Christmas Wishes card

Hello and welcome to the post for today with a deer, a foil snowflake and some stamping.  This was a fun card to create and very easy to put...