Skip to main content

Stampin' Up- Sending Wishes (Birthday card)

Hello and welcome to another card share post. I have created a birthday card using the beautiful Botanical Gardens DSP and the Butterfly Basics stamp set. I'm always in need of birthday cards and when I noticed my stash was depleting I had to start working on some more to have on hand. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.

.

Here is the inside of the card.

.

I felt there was enough going on in the papers and butterflies so no additional embellishments were used.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
.

Additional suppllies: ATG tape runner, Scotch 3M mounting tape, and clear blocks.

Instructions:

1. Start with Whisper White card stock cut to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.

2. Adhere the Washi tape to both sides of the card front.

3. Cut a 3 7/8”x 5 ½” piece of Whisper White card stock and also a slightly smaller piece of the DSP, then adhere the two together and use the mounting tape on the back to pop the panels up.

4. Cut a strip of Whisper White card stock and a coordinating piece of DSP and adhere this panel to the card on the left side.

5. Die-cut the Deco label, stamp honeycomb image all of the cut and then die-cut a circle and stamp images and sentiment. Adhere the two together and then adhere to the strip panel, centered.

6. Stamp and then punch out the butterflies and using a mini glue dot place around the sentiment and the bottom right-hand corner.

For the inside of the card:

1. Cut a piece of the DSP to 4” x 5 ¼”.

2. Cut a slightly smaller Whisper White panel and adhere both to the inside of the card.

3. Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment in the center of the panel using Mint Macaron ink.

4. Stamp some butterflies around the sentiment.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...