Here is the inside of the card.
I felt there was enough going on in the papers and butterflies so no additional embellishments were used.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Additional suppllies: ATG tape runner, Scotch 3M mounting tape, and clear blocks.
1. Start with Whisper White card stock cut to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.
2. Adhere the Washi tape to both sides of the card front.
3. Cut a 3 7/8”x 5 ½” piece of Whisper White card stock and also a slightly smaller piece of the DSP, then adhere the two together and use the mounting tape on the back to pop the panels up.
4. Cut a strip of Whisper White card stock and a coordinating piece of DSP and adhere this panel to the card on the left side.
5. Die-cut the Deco label, stamp honeycomb image all of the cut and then die-cut a circle and stamp images and sentiment. Adhere the two together and then adhere to the strip panel, centered.
6. Stamp and then punch out the butterflies and using a mini glue dot place around the sentiment and the bottom right-hand corner.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of the DSP to 4” x 5 ¼”.
2. Cut a slightly smaller Whisper White panel and adhere both to the inside of the card.
3. Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment in the center of the panel using Mint Macaron ink.
4. Stamp some butterflies around the sentiment.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.