Friday, February 12, 2016

Stampin' Up- Number of Years: Look Who's turning 12

TGIF. I am so thankful it's Friday and I can relax for 3 more days.

Today I have a birthday card to share that features the Love Blossoms collection. I made this card with someone special in mind and I really hope she likes it. Rose Red and Blushing Bride are the main colors used with a splash of Crumb Cake thrown in. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.

.

And here's the inside of the card.

.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
.

Additional supplies: ATG tape runner and Clear blocks.

Instructions:

1. Start with Rose Red card stock cut to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of DSP and adhere this panel to the card base.
3. Cut a piece of Blushing Bride card stock to 3 3/8” x 4 7/8”. Stamp the sentiment and the image then adhere a 2” x 5” piece of coordinating DSP to the left of the Blushing Bride panel. Pop the whole thing up with dimensional and adhere to the card front.
4. Die-cut the numbers needed and pop them up with dimensional and then place under the stamped sentiment.
5. Sprinkle with Rhinestones.

For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Blushing Bride card stock cut to 4” x 5 ¼”.
2. Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment in the center of the panel using Soft Suede ink.
3. Cut a strip of DSP used on the card front and adhere to the bottom of the panel.
4. Adhere the whole panel to the inside of the card.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Lift Me Up birthday card

Hello and welcome to another card posting. Today I wanted to feature the Lift Me Up bundle and make it more masculine but I think this car...