Today I have a birthday card to share that features the Love Blossoms collection. I made this card with someone special in mind and I really hope she likes it. Rose Red and Blushing Bride are the main colors used with a splash of Crumb Cake thrown in. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
And here's the inside of the card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Additional supplies: ATG tape runner and Clear blocks.
1. Start with Rose Red card stock cut to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of DSP and adhere this panel to the card base.
3. Cut a piece of Blushing Bride card stock to 3 3/8” x 4 7/8”. Stamp the sentiment and the image then adhere a 2” x 5” piece of coordinating DSP to the left of the Blushing Bride panel. Pop the whole thing up with dimensional and adhere to the card front.
4. Die-cut the numbers needed and pop them up with dimensional and then place under the stamped sentiment.
5. Sprinkle with Rhinestones.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Blushing Bride card stock cut to 4” x 5 ¼”.
2. Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment in the center of the panel using Soft Suede ink.
3. Cut a strip of DSP used on the card front and adhere to the bottom of the panel.
4. Adhere the whole panel to the inside of the card.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.