Monday, January 25, 2016

Stampin' Up Gifts of Kindness- Thinking of you card

Hello again. I have a card share with instructions on how to put it together. Mossy Meadow card base and Hello Honey mat with the Botancial Gardens DSP make a lovely thinking of you card. The Fancy Fan embossing folder adds a little texture to the card base. I really like how this card turned out and I'd love to hear what you think. Take a look below.
.

And here's what the inside looks like.
.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
.

Additional supplies used: ATG tape runner and Clear Blocks.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Deer Merry Christmas Wishes card

Hello and welcome to the post for today with a deer, a foil snowflake and some stamping.  This was a fun card to create and very easy to put...