Sunday, January 3, 2016

Card Share: Stampin' Up- "Bloom with Hope" Sympathy card

Hello and welcome to the post for today. Unfortunately, I have a beautiful card for those sad moments that come up. A dear friend of mine lost her sister on Thursday and I want to send a simple Sympathy card to her so she knows I'm thinking about her. The DSP really is the focus for this card and I didn't feel anything else was needed besides the sentiments. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
Here is the front of the card:


Here is the sentiment on inside:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Additional supplies used:
ATG tape runner and Inkadinkado Stamp-a-ma-jig.

The finished card.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.

Thank you for visiting.

Lift Me Up birthday card

Hello and welcome to another card posting. Today I wanted to feature the Lift Me Up bundle and make it more masculine but I think this car...