Today's project features the Botanical Gardens DSP and the Botanical Blooms stamp set. The colors used in this project are Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey. There is a little bling and a nest of Gold cording trim. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Additional supplies used: clear blocks, ATG tape runner.
1. Start with Mossy Meadow card stock cut to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a 1” x 5 ¼” strip of Botanical Gardens DSP and then a slightly larger piece of Hello Honey card stock to put behind it. Adhere this panel to the card base.
3. Next cut a 3” x 4” piece of the same DSP and then cut a slightly larger piece of Hello Honey card stock to put behind it. Adhere to the center of the card base and the previous panel.
4. Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Balloon Celebration stamp set on a scrap piece of Hello Honey card stock, using Mossy Meadow Classic ink. Bunch up some gold cording trim and adhere to the back of the sentiment using glue dots. Pop up on dimentionals and adhere across the front panel.
5. Stamp a flower and 2 leaves from the Botantical Blooms stamp set and die cut with the matching thinlits using the Big Shot machine. Adhere to the end of the sentiment panel and add a Rhinestone in the center of the flower.
For the inside of the card:
1. Use a piece of Whisper White card stock cut to 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to the inside of the card.
2. Stamp and die cut another flower and adhere to the bottom left of the panel.
3. I left room for a personal message to be written.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.