Here is a photo of the inside of the card.
1. Create card base 4 ¼” x 11 and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 4” x 5 ¼”. Wrap with ribbon at the top of the panel, make a bow with another piece of ribbon and attach to the ribbon wrap using mini glue dots.
3. Die cut large heart from Real Red card stock and a strip of hearts using the Love Blossoms DSP with the thinlits in the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits dies. Punch a couple of hearts from the Itty Bitty punch pack.
4. Adhere the large heart to the center left of the Whisper white panel and scatter the remaining hearts to the right of the large one.
5. Punch Word Window out of Blushing Bride card stock and stamp sentiment in VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with embossing powder and heat to set.
6. Add adhesive to the Whisper White panel and adhere to the Real Red card base.
For the inside of the card:
Using another panel of Whisper White card stock cut to 4” x 5 ¼”, place 3 punched hearts in the bottom right corner and then adhere the panel to the card base.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Additional supplies used:
EK Success powder Tool, Heat tool and ATG tape runner.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration