I even wanted to show the inside of the card.
Instrutions for the card:
1. Make a card base, 4 ¼”x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
2. Cut a piece of DSP to 4” x 5 ¼”, sponge the edges with Blushing Bride Classic ink, and wrap with the ribbon.
3. Die-cut heart and adhere to Gold foil heart in the embellishment kit. Place dimensional on the back and adhere to the center of the DSP.
4. Stamp sentiment in VersaMark on a scrap piece of Rose Red cardstock and heat to set. Cut fishtail on right side.
5. Adhere sentiment under the ribbon.
6. Scatter sequins around the card.
For the inside:
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 4” x 5 ¼”.
2. Adhere another die-cut heart in the center of the panel.
3. Stamp valentine sentiment in Rose Red.
4. Cut scrap piece of same DSP from the front and adhere to bottom of Whisper White panel.
5. Adhere the whole panel to the inside of the card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Additional supplies used:
EK Success powder tool, ATG tape runner, Heat tool.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.