Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
I had a video for this card but it was corrupted so I can only show the card and instructions for how to put it together.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Adhere a piece of Real Red card stock cut to 4” x 5 ¼” to the front of the card base.
3. Place doily in the center of the Real Red panel and then adhere a die cut heart using the Bloomin’ Heart thinlit and dots of the Fine-Tip glue pen.
4. Die cut the arrow from the Mini Treat bag dies and then cut the arrow in half. Adhere 1 piece at the top left and 1 at the bottom right using the Fine-Tip Glue pen.
5. Stamp a sentiment from the Bloomin’ Love stamp set onto the banner in the same set and fussy-cut it out. Pop up on dimensionals and adhere to the center of the heart.
Additional supplies used:
Clear stamping blocks, scissors, ATG tape runner.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.