Skip to main content

Stampin' Up- Bloomin' Love: Be Mine card

Hello and welcome to the post for today. It's a Valentine card with a touch of gold. I love the little banner and that heart on the doily is my favorite. I left the inside blank so that a personalized message could be written. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
.
I had a video for this card but it was corrupted so I can only show the card and instructions for how to put it together.

Instructions:

1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.

2. Adhere a piece of Real Red card stock cut to 4” x 5 ¼” to the front of the card base.

3. Place doily in the center of the Real Red panel and then adhere a die cut heart using the Bloomin’ Heart thinlit and dots of the Fine-Tip glue pen.

4. Die cut the arrow from the Mini Treat bag dies and then cut the arrow in half. Adhere 1 piece at the top left and 1 at the bottom right using the Fine-Tip Glue pen.

5. Stamp a sentiment from the Bloomin’ Love stamp set onto the banner in the same set and fussy-cut it out. Pop up on dimensionals and adhere to the center of the heart.

Additional supplies used:
Clear stamping blocks, scissors, ATG tape runner.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...