Skip to main content

Scrapbook layout using Jan 2016 Hip Kit and additional supplies

Good morning. It's Monday and I have a layout to share with you. I used the Jan 2016 Hip Kit and a Stampin' Up balloon punch as well as some Stampin' Up gold thread. I added a ticket from Chuck E Cheeses that was won playing games while at the restaurant that had some purple in it to match the purple in the baby's hat. Take a look at the project and let me know what you think.

.
Here's a close up of some of the elements.
.
Another close up of the rotary stamp saying.
.
Additional supplies used: SU balloon punch, SU Gold thread, SU Oval framelits, SU Square framelits, Big shot, Becky Higgins rotary stamp and a Chuck E Cheeses ticket.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.

Thanks for visiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...