Monday, January 25, 2016

Scrapbook layout using Jan 2016 Hip Kit and additional supplies

Good morning. It's Monday and I have a layout to share with you. I used the Jan 2016 Hip Kit and a Stampin' Up balloon punch as well as some Stampin' Up gold thread. I added a ticket from Chuck E Cheeses that was won playing games while at the restaurant that had some purple in it to match the purple in the baby's hat. Take a look at the project and let me know what you think.

.
Here's a close up of some of the elements.
.
Another close up of the rotary stamp saying.
.
Additional supplies used: SU balloon punch, SU Gold thread, SU Oval framelits, SU Square framelits, Big shot, Becky Higgins rotary stamp and a Chuck E Cheeses ticket.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.

Thanks for visiting.

You're Just Lovely card

Hello and welcome to today's post. Summer is almost over so I wanted to create a colorful and flowery card before it's time to work ...