The inside of the card.
1. Create the card base 5 ½”x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”using Real Red card stock.
2. Die cut a piece of Blushing Bride card stock using the Banners framelits, the largest one.
3. Stamp images in Old Olive Classic ink on the banner die cut and color the hearts and berries using the Real Red marker.
4. Adhere the banner to the center of the card base.
5. Stamp open heart image around the card in Real Red Classic ink.
For the inside of the card:
1. Cut a piece of Blushing Bride card stock to 4” x 5 ¼”
2. Stamp flower image in Old Olive ink and the sentiment in Real Red ink in the center of the card stock and then adhere to the inside of the card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
ATG tape runner.
I hope you have enjoyed today's post and will check back often for more inspiration.