Additional supplies: clear blocks, MISTI, ATG tape runner
1. Create a card base from Peekaboo Peach card stock to measures 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼””.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 4” x 5 ¼”, sponge the edges with Peekaboo Peach ink and adhere to the card front.
3. Next you’ll need to cut a piece of DSP about 1 ½” x 5 ¼” and sponge the edges. Adhere this strip to the left side of the Whisper White panel.
4. Die-cut a plain Whisper White circle, sponge the edges and stamp the ice cream in the center.
5. Die-cut a scalloped circle from Peekaboo Peach card stock and adhere to the Whisper White circle. Place all of this centered on the DSP panel.
6. Stamp the sentiment at the top and bottom of the scalloped circle using Pool Party ink.
7. Stamp dots from the stamp set randomly around the card.
The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.